Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6th



Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

The thing I like about Kansas is that it is super quiet and people are sort of nice. I like it here because there are not a lot of places that are polluted with trash. I wouldn't say that I love Kansas because there are many other places I haven't been to. My favorite place in the city is either Town Center or Oak Park Mall. I like it there because I can spend times with my friends or family. My family likes to go on car rides and just drive around Kansas as we explore it. I remember one time we got lost because my dad thought he would remember the way back home. So that time it took us about 3 hours just to find our way home. It was pretty funny because my dad thought we could just explore anywhere we want. The other thing that I like about Kansas is the big beautiful houses everywhere. I also like how many kids are actually playing sports compared to other places. Also I like how people get so excited over the Royals when they win their games.


No comments:

Post a Comment