Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20th



Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

On Saturday, I stayed home with my brother when my parent went out of town. At home I played on my ipad and phone for...about the whole day. I would just snapchat and message my friends constantly without stopping. I remember I hopefully had my breakfast at like 4 pm. I know its crazy, but I just didn't feel like eating even though I was starving. On Sunday, I went out with my cousins to go shopping for new clothes. We came home at about 2 pm so my dad could teach me how to drive. I drove from my house to Blackbob and all the way to 888 international market. I was somewhat nervous since I was still not a pro at driving yet. When I got home I immediately went on my laptop, chatting with my friends once again. I was not able to fall asleep until 12 something am so I'm pretty tired at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment