Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday, October 17th



What kind of background do you have with Photoshop? Have you used it before? What other types of design and editing software have you used before? Explain.

I have never used the program Photoshop before. I have very little experience working with graphic design apps. I never used other types of design or editing software before since I didn't need it at all. I am not so sure if I know how to use Photoshop or other editing apps. Using Photoshop might be a very hard thing for me to do because I am inexperienced and I don't really know what I should do with it. I know that graphic designers and other people who have works that are related to online programming and art will use it to edit photos or other creative art pieces. I have watch my cousin use Photoshop to edit her posters which made things look amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment